maandag 20 oktober 2014

first post

hi everybody!

This is my new blog, its about Grunge fashion, my style, fashion and more!
I'm really excited to write for my blog and i'm sure i'm gonna love it!
I have an instagram account and i post my own pictures on that account like pictures of my starbucks, shoes, lips just everything i want!

this is my instagram account, i only posted 4 pictures but there's gonna be a lot of pictures some day! You can see that i have a lot of ghost followers and i HATE that. But i'm sure i am not the only one!
But i don't gonna talk about ghost followers haha.







I also have a facebook account!
I just started with that.
So there's nothing posted but there will be!
So the picture on the right side is a picture
of my facebook account         -------------->
i post a lot of pictures and other fashion/grunge fashion things! I only have 10 likes on that so please help with like my page on facebook.







You can help to follow me on insta and don't be a ghostie please :)
Please follow my Pinterest account, Facebook and Instagram account and make my day :)
If you like my blog please followmy blog, like my post and just subscribe or do other things to make my day! :)

Lots of Love,
FG (means fashiongrunger) :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten